Thank you for considering a donation to AAP! A receipt for your tax deductible donation will be emailed to you after your gift is made. The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology has received from the IRS a 501(c)3 charitable organization status and, as such, may receive contributions. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
If you wish to make your donation to a specific category, please type it into the Comment box. Otherwise, your donation will be directed to General Support.
There are several aspects of AAP towards which you might feel drawn to support:
- General Support: for costs associated with running our programs in order to keep tuitions intentionally low; developing and monitoring website and internet systems; and many more tasks.
- Travel Fund: for faculty to attend meetings and conferences which promote AAP
- Research Fund: supporting faculty in developing specific concepts and models of anthroposophic psychology.
- Archival video project: for recording lectures at seminars. Would you like to support these recordings being made?
- In memory/honor of (name): some individuals have approached us with a desire to make a gift in memory of William Bento. Or is there someone else you would like to honor with a special gift?
- Other: let us know your wishes -- something we're not seeing or articulating. You could help us define that area and develop it.
Or, you can make your donation by check. Make your check payable to: "Association for Anthroposophic Psychology" and mail it to: PO Box 2180, Boulder, CO 80306-2180. Be sure to make a note in the Memo section where you wish your contribution to have an impact.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Admin at AnthroposophicPsychology dot org
“We are grateful to you for supporting the healing impulse and insights offered through Anthroposophic Psychology, a perspective on soul and spirit - and the healthy human being - whose time has come.”